Saturday, August 26, 2017

Godspeed Old Friend....

Hi Guys, Its been a while.  I have not been posting because I have been pretty burned out.  There has been a load of drama in the Spartan community and that has culminated with Spartan closing their doors on Friday August 25th.  Its a mixed bag of emotions for me.  I am sad to see the company I worked hard for go.  I am at the same time relieved as a lot of things are now off my shoulders.  I am going to continue to pay and love the games Spartan made.  I am going to go on a bit of a rant though so if you don't want to read it stop here.  I have some pent up thoughts and emotions and they need to come out before I can move on and focus my efforts on Infinity and Corvus Belli's new game Arestia.  I am going to be posting here and there about my Infinity exploits so I will be around now after this Hiatus.  Ok...time to vent.....




Updated 8/29/17

I did have a rant here.  A lot of people may have read it.  I calmed down and realized its not worth it. I am better than that. Spartan is gone and I am sure the community will live on in some form.  I am not going to be a part of it.  That chapter is done.  I am moving on. Good luck to everybody

I am going to continue to play and focus my event efforts and such to Infinity.  I worked for Corvus Belli at Gencon this time around.  It was awesome and I love the closeness and positiveness of my Warcor brothers and sisters.  It is a shining example of a gaming community.

With all this stuff surrounding Spartan, this is going to affect the events at Adepticon.  I don't know how yet.  I was going to recluse myself from running anything in 2018 due to my connection to Spartan.  I was going to be an Admin and support the Vanguards who would be running the events.  We will see what happens now in the coming weeks.  I will be working in support of Corvus Belli and the Infinity events at Adepticon.

I will be around, trying to post a couple time a month.  Content will be Infinity and Arestia based mostly.  There may be some Spartan remnants in there at times.  Time will tell.


until next time.......


Remember Dramos....


Remember Spartan Games.....




1 comment:

  1. Betting Tips And Predictions - Inter Milan vs Real Madrid
    Inter Milan vs Real Madrid Predictions titanium trim hair cutter and infiniti pro rainbow titanium flat iron Tips. columbia titanium boots The Premier League's leading independent bookmakers. Get our football infiniti pro rainbow titanium flat iron tips and predictions. titanium cartilage earrings

    ReplyDelete